A standard set of documents of a Limited Liability Company (the United States of America) includes:
- Articles of Organization, certified by the Secretary of the State and by Apostille den Haag.
- Limited Liability Company Operating Agreement, signed by the Nominee Member/s of the Company.
- Two General Powers of Attorney; one of them – certified by Apostille den Haag.
- Agreement for management of a company by Nominee Officers and indemnification of the Nominees; a document confirming ownership rights of the Beneficial Owner.
- Resignation letter (undated), signed by the Nominee Member/s of the Company.
- A stamp of the Company.
Also, the first year domiciliation and legal maintenance of the Company is included in its price, as described below:
- Legal address of the Company in the United States of America – provided for 12 months.
- Local registered agent services – provided for 12 months.
- Payment of annual fixed Government fees for first year.
- Nominee Member/s services – provided for 12 months.